Teenager Passes Away After Charging Phone Explodes While She Listens To Music In Bed

A fourteen-year-old schoolgirl named Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek died from head injuries that were a result of her phone exploding while being plugged in to charge. She fell asleep listening to music on her phone which was on her pillow, and it overheated and caught on fire. The following morning took a tragic and devastating turn when she was found dead from the exploded phone battery.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *